Chairish Design Challenge: Woman Cave

Monday, January 25, 2016

My friends at Chairish recently contacted me about participating in another design challenge. The object was to create the ideal woman cave using one of their selected bar stools.

Here's what I came up with:




This board was so easy to put together. I knew immediately which bar stool I wanted (um, hello modern-industrial chic). I'm not really a glam-sitting-room or super-organized-craft-space kinda gal. No, my go-to room for relaxing and creating is the kitchen. 

The key is to A) know your style and B) how you function in the space. I like lots of white with accents of natural wood, black, gold, and fun prints so it was simple to pull together a few of my favorite things like the stools, rug, and crazy/fun sink. And since function is key, the magnetic knife strip and gorgeous light fixture marry beauty and utility perfectly.

This board me to a "T". I'm actually kinda bummed that the only thing I currently own here is the cookbook. Someone please send this to my husband. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground