weekend events

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy Tuesday friends.

D and I had a great weekend.


Saturday morning we woke up bright and early to go boxing. 
well, WE didn't box. D did. 
I watched and grimaced from the sidelines. 



Afterwards, we went to one of my favorite Dallas breakfast places: The Taco Joint.
Listen y'all, I could eat a tortilla filled with refried beans, diced potatoes, eggs, and cheese every. single. day. 
oh, and salsa. always salsa. 


After properly fueling for the day, we got to work at the storage unit. 
Sadly we didn't find any kitchen boxes. what the what?!
I was so ticked.
I know they're in there. 
Probably smirking at me behind Christmas decorations or something. 
Figures. 



Sunday something strange happened.  
It rained. Cool rain {not a steam bath} 
And the high was like 75.
In July.
{Aside from the giant mosquitoes we're bound to happen when the sun comes out again, we are totally enjoying this break in the Texas heat.}

Sunday evening, in honor of the grand, cool weather, we decided to go see a minor league baseball game. 
D was into it. Cheering, whistling, baseball hats; etc. 
I was into my tiny helmet full of dip-n-dots. Mmmm...
Both equally happy. 


What did you do this weekend? Anyone have an extra mixer and/or colander they can lend me? 






1 comment:

  1. I have similar feelings at baseball games, haha. And I could totally go for 75 degrees--we are in a heat index warning wave for our area right now. No fun for a pregnant lady whose pool is too cloudy to swim in (grr). :(

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground