Thursday recipe throwback

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sorry for all the construction here. I'm still trying to figure out how the heck to get this thing the way I want it. 



Meet Sampson.


He's our 7 year-old {almost 8...sniff} black lab and he's precious. 
Like seriously, the best dog ever. 
Even won top honors in his obedience training school as a pup. 

He's smart, sweet, and the best listener in this house. 


And sometimes we spoon. 
{I just wish that end had been pointed away from me.}

What does that have to do with today's post? 
Nothing
Do I have an explanation?
Nope.



***
So yesterday was the first day in like 4 that it wasn't raining in Dallas. Not that I'm complaining. Oh my gee, did we love the rain {and cooler temps.} But it made grilling outside somewhat difficult. I was doing a lot more cooking inside so I decided to RE-share one of my easiest {and super delicious} go-to recipes.  


I first told you about these beef picadillo lettuce wraps in this old post so I won't repeat myself, but if you'll excuse the grainy phone pic {prego was hungry, y'all} and check it out, I don't think you'll be disappointed. 


What are your favorite rainy day recipes?
Anyone else ready for fall yet?








1 comment:

  1. I love dog spooning but hate lettuce. You're 1 for 2. :P

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground