I'll get to it today. Sometime.
This is how the dogs looked after the dog park. Incidentally, this was also their reaction after we told them that they were gonna have a little brother. But we like it. Mainly because two sleepy labs give us the freedom to walk from one room to another without 8 giant paws bouncing after us. They even snore. Which is both cute and annoying.
I'm not working now but (since I still have mixed feelings about it) I'm trying to structure my days. This week is kinda thrown off because of the 4th but I'm still determined to get a few things done. And yes, I'm about to share those things so that I have written proof (or shame) of what I need to get done this week. *cracks knuckles* Let's get to it:
- Make (not bake) THIS cheesecake for D's co-workers
- Look for an inexpensive dresser (or is it chest of drawers? I need the tall one.) for D and I.
- Fold laundry and other general household up-keeps
- Try not to freak out over the fact that our rental house (we sold ours and are temporarily renting) may have lead paint, etc. PS - testing to be done Saturday.
- Plan and/stick to a new workout schedule. It's been hard to be consistent while pregnant.
- School myself on blogging technology again. Okay, not like I was ever very proficient, but guys, I don't even know what Google Reader is. I mean, whoa. It's time for an overhaul here too but I don't even know where to begin (read: Help!)
Have a great Monday, friends!