Monday's (Ambitious-To-Me) To-Do's

Monday, July 1, 2013

Hope you guys had a great weekend! D and I spent it relaxing and being moderately productive. Not in the notable blog-worthy way. Sadly, no. More like we took the dogs to the dog park, went to a cd release party, and walked around Buy Buy Baby. I also forced myself to do the laundry but the newly-cleaned clothes might beg to differ. They are glaring at from a pile at the other end of the sofa.
I'll get to it today. Sometime.


This is how the dogs looked after the dog park. Incidentally, this was also their reaction after we told them that they were gonna have a little brother. But we like it. Mainly because two sleepy labs give us the freedom to walk from one room to another without 8 giant paws bouncing after us. They even snore. Which is both cute and annoying.

I'm not working now but (since I still have mixed feelings about it) I'm trying to structure my days. This week is kinda thrown off because of the 4th but I'm still determined to get a few things done. And yes, I'm about to share those things so that I have written proof (or shame) of what I need to get done this week. *cracks knuckles* Let's get to it:
  • Make (not bake) THIS cheesecake for D's co-workers
  • Look for an inexpensive dresser (or is it chest of drawers? I need the tall one.) for D and I.
  • Fold laundry and other general household up-keeps
  • Try not to freak out over the fact that our rental house (we sold ours and are temporarily renting) may have lead paint, etc. PS - testing to be done Saturday. 
  • Plan and/stick to a new workout schedule. It's been hard to be consistent while pregnant. 
  • School myself on blogging technology again. Okay, not like I was ever very proficient, but guys, I don't even know what Google Reader is. I mean, whoa. It's time for an overhaul here too but I don't even know where to begin (read: Help!)



Have a great Monday, friends!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are back. Sorry it was such a rough year. And HOLY COW Congrats in the baby news!!

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground