your awkward blogger & her doughy dilemma

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Little factoid about your home-girl here: I'm an introvert. Big time.
I hide in large groups. Would rather do almost anything than strike up a conversation with someone I don't know. Hate being the center of attention. Am quiet. Have a terrible time with small talk. 
Oh please, please no small talk. 
Basically I'm really cool and not socially awkward at all.

Kinda strange that I have a blog I never post in anymore too, huh?
Maybe one of these days I'll get it together and actually have a presence on this thing.
Maybe not.
Who knows. I can't make promises.

What does have to do with this post? Nope. Nothing. Nada.  
Good story.







I know it's not pumpkin related, but someone please tell me you understand my love of warm, soupy, dippy; drippy things in the fall?
Mmmm...and cheese. Melted cheese.

Pretzel bites might be one of my favorite soft, salty, doughy things.
Boy I'm killing it w these adjectives tonight. 
When I go to the movies (and give in to my carnal longing for carbohydrates and pasteurized cheese products) I gnaw on these things like nobody's business.
I'm sure these homemade bites would knock my socks off.

PS - Why does everything in the fall center around pumpkins?
I mean I get the appeal, but there are so many other things that get the snub from that big, orange gourd.
It ain't fair guys. It ain't fair.

Who else has a non-pumpkin related fall food love? 
Pretzel bites and cheddar dip create heart palpitations (non-life threatening) for anyone else? 
Any random, introvert, nonsensical bloggers out there wanna start a club? 



3 comments:

  1. Sign me up for your introvert club. I'm right there with you.

    And I like pumpkin decor for fall but pumpkin foods? Not so much. I'm definitely about the cheese :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh those look yummy! I am a born introvert but am getting better--something about being at my 3rd school and meeting new people for the 3rd time has a way of making me less shy. It's a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all bloggers are introverts. Some hide it better than others. Extroverts don't have time to write blog posts. They're hanging with real people.

    Those bites look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground