Meep Meep.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Remember my excitement last summer for the fall premiere of New Girl?

I loved it at first but then things started to get weird.
It's been sorta hit-or-miss. 
Writers, seriously, what happened?

I was close to giving up on the show (Ok, to be honest I haven't had the time to watch in a while), but then saw the preview for this week's season finale:


I laughed. 
A lot.

And now I'm excited to watch again. 

Don't let me down Zooey.


Anyone else watch this show? 
What do you think?





2 comments:

  1. We've been watching it since December/January. I have to admit that it's gotten a little rough lately. The episode where Zooey and Justin Long "get intimate" almost made me pee my pants. "I'm gonna split you like a log!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate and I LOVE this show!! Which probably explains A LOT about us. :P

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground