Friday Fav

Friday, May 18, 2012

I've been taking a little R&R this week. Right now I'm staring out a window overlooking a blue pond and pine forest. My biggest accomplishment was teaching my 20yo brother how to bake homemade brownies and chocolate chip cookies.

I don't know about where you live but in TX it's starting to feel like summer.
And for me that means one thing...cold desserts.
Don't these Key Lime Pie Sandwiches look good?


I just went to see if we had Greek yogurt. Sadly no.
Soon, little treats. Soon.


I have been a HUGE Calvin & Hobbes fan since I was little. My dad used to read them to me at night before bed. I suppose he couldn't take anymore "Princess Petunia and the Happy Flowers" or some other girly nonsense. I don't blame him. 
They're the best.

Source: gocomics.com via Mike on Pinterest


I appreciate Bill Watterson's anti-commercializing right, but oh how I wish I could have a stuffed Hobbes.
Any of you terrific seamstresses out there, feel free to whip up a snugly little tiger for me. :)



Hope you're all having a wonderful Friday. I'll be back next week.

Happy weekend, friends!


6 comments:

  1. haha-I never realized what clever intelligent wit that Calvin and Hobbes have. And those key lime bars look amazing. If you bake me some, I'll sew you a Hobbes. No, better not agree to such a thing...my sewing skills probably aren't up for it.

    Hope you have a good weekend, Faith. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it darling! Wanna follow each others blog?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE CALVIN AND HOBBES!!! Let us know how those treats turn out....the look good!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny that you mention the stuffed hobbes! We think my son Weston looks just like Calvin (right how he even has the crazy bed hair) so my sister's been looking for a hobbes look-alike for him. If you find one, let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground