Friday Fave

Friday, April 13, 2012

I am having what I like to call a quarter-life crisis.
Almost one year ago I left my "dream" job and (for the first time in my life) set out without any plan, direction, or clue.

Yes, it was as terrifying as it sounds.
No, I'm not adventurous.
Taking a walk on the wild-side usually involves ordering my burger with pepper jack instead of cheddar.

I figured that I'd have it together by now.
I was wrong.
I don't.


Source: etsy.com via Faith on Pinterest



Wonder what that little bit of reality has to do w/ these cookies?
Nothing. Nope.
Not a thing.

They're just beautiful and make me smile and I love them.
See, I'm totally trying to embrace this "I don't have a clue" thing.
I'm running w/ it.

Happy Friday friends.
Oh - if you have any suggestions about what I should do with the rest of my life, let me know!


5 comments:

  1. I think it's okay to have no idea what to do with your life. That's what I keep telling myself too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my daughter was in high school and all the other mothers were asking their kids what they wanted to "be"... I would always tell her "I don't want you to "be" anything... but HAPPY. So, just be happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you want to be? I'm super helpful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a tough one. I'm not sure how to figure it out. This is probably not the advice you were looking for. It's okay to figure it out as you go. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you should open a bakery. seriously. for the record i have no clue what i want to do with the rest of my life. as in i go from diving head first in my current job (which is a 2 year long internship) to opening up a fair trade store to doing nothing except travel the world (ok this one could probably never happen but it would be awesome). we should have a "what we want to be when we grow up" party.

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground