Sloth Girl

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Truth: I'm too lazy to upload pics from my phone (read: I need a camera!) so today I'm rounding up some of my recent interet finds (via Pinterest of course, cuz it's easier.)

***



Source: houzz.com via Faith on Pinterest

I love this agate/malachite wall. I have no idea how this works out practically but man, oh man is it gorgeous. Agate coasters are more realistic for my budget though.



I actually made these raw "cookie dough" balls last week (or an adaptation thereof). They are GOOD.
Oats, almond flour, little bit of agave nectar...may sound weird but give it a go. Definitely satisfied my sweet tooth. (I actually might be blogging about a similar recipe I'm experimenting w/ soon.)



Source: etsy.com via Faith on Pinterest

This dress is springtime. So sweet, simple, and effortless.


Source: toneitup.com via Faith on Pinterest

I'm doing this. Love those Tone It Up girls!



I'm not a big drinker but boy-oh-boy does this sound good for a lazy weekend treat.



Source: thechive.com via Faith on Pinterest

Anyone break out into a sweat just thinking about this...I wonder if it works?




DIY weed killer. I made some a few weeks ago. It works. (Another blog opportunity missed. le sigh.)


Source: advrider.com via Faith on Pinterest

Born and raised in Texas and I've never been here. Plans to rectify this soon.




Source: piccsy.com via Faith on Pinterest


Happy Tuesday friends.

5 comments:

  1. You are a bad influence. Or are you a good influence? I bought my first Dr. Bronner's today. I can't wait to try it out. Now I want that dress and to go swimming in a pretty place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all but I had to laugh at your order. Exercise and then whipped cream:) I LOVE that agate wall and I would imagine it's a breeze to keep clean. No grout lines but I bet it's not inexpensive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Carol! I hadn't even noticed. I wish I didn't love sweet things...sigh. My subconscious is trying to sabotage me. ;)

      Delete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground