The Scourge of Bloggerdom

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kind Kelly let me know Monday that my blog still required word verification.
Just when I thought I'd gotten rid of that nasty thing for good.
*Collective nose curl*

Long story short, I have tried to get rid of this blogger fiend for sometime, yet I find it periodically reappearing. Tech skills notwithstanding, I can't seem to figure out what's going on.
I secretly think this thing has a rebel mind of it's own. Like a weed...

Do me a favor.
Would you let me know if WV is gone in the comment section or if it's wicked little letters pop up again?

I don't know what I'll do to fix it if things are bonkers again, but hey, at least I'll know.
I think it may have something to do with the old vs new Blogger interface?

Anyway, I'd be ever-so grateful.

Now this girl has gotta get back to spring sneezing...I mean cleaning.
Oooh, the life I lead. :)


4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks so much for getting rid of it. :) My account keeps defaulting to no-reply email account even though I've changed it a HUNDRED times so I totally feel your pain. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground