Valentine's Day Workout

Friday, February 10, 2012

I'll be honest - I'm not a big Valentine's Day person. All the hearts and fluff make me wanna gag, but before you go thinking I've got cupid in my cross hairs, I will admit to one thing: I like chocolate. See, I'm not so heartless afterall...

This Valentine's Day workout from the Tone It Up girls is a little cheesy, but plug your ears for the first 30 seconds and get to work.


These girls know their stuff.  I've been doing their workouts long enough to trust them (and if this surly girl can put up with it you can too).

Hop to it! Oh wait...wrong holiday.

3 comments:

  1. Chocolate is DEFINITELY the best part of v-day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate, chocolate. ;D
    xoxo.
    laetitiasweeneyrose.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. Way. I have that same exact work out outfit. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground