February Photo Challenge

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Um, life is really hard sometimes.

Did no one tell me this as a youngster? I don't remember...but then again I could have been too stupid to listen.

Sorry for the long absence lately. There's been a ton happening that takes precedence over my little piece of online history.

Hopefully I'll be back next week.
In the meantime, I thought you should know about a photo challenge I am taking part of during the month of February.


Pinned Image
source

Fun right?
There's nothing to sign up or register for (always a plus) so I've been snapping and tweeting per day 1 and 2. I doubt I'll be able to sustain it the entire month but I'll give it the ol' college try. I gotta admit I'm enjoying the fun little challenge a lot already. It's a simple way to stir the creative stockpot.

If you want to join in (and have a twitter account) just use the #febphotoaday hashtag and click away.

Happy Thursday friends!

4 comments:

  1. sorry to hear you're going through a rough time, faith! :( i'll be praying for extra blessings throughout your weekend. and that photo challenge sounds fun!! maybe i'll join in you in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun picture challenge! And I agree with Jen - sorry you have been going through a rough time. Sometimes being an adult stinks. :-( If we can encourage you in any way let us know. We are looking forward to your return to blogging when you are ready - you are missed!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you're going through a rough patch. I hope things start looking up for you soon if they haven't already.

    I tried the January photo challenge and failed miserably so I doubt I'll be able to keep up with this one. I look forward to seeing your pics though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being an adult is totally overrated. I would give anything to be 8 again. 8 seems like a nice age. Smart enough to know cool things but not smart enough to realize the sucky stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground