Cute Blog Award

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

untitled


Sweet Jessica from O. Alouette gave me a Cute Blog Award!!

It works like this:

1) Link back to the person who gave you the award
2) Answer the award questions
3) Share something about yourself that you haven't previously shared on your blog
4) Award other worthy bloggers (and let them know)

Award Questions:

What is your go to make up brand?

Pinned Image

I love Origins powder. It is amazing and I don't bother buying anything else.
(I also love Benefit's Dandelion blush,
Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara,
and Sugar Passion lip balm from Fresh)


What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?

Not gonna lie, I had to do a little research to answer this question and I'm still not satisfied.
I don't really do trends anyway.
So instead of pretending I know (or care) about passing fads, I'm gonna show you a picture of something I love. Mkay?

Pinned Image

What is your favorite dessert?

Answer: What isn't?
I like dessert. A lot.

My current craving is chocolate cake (sans icing)
Pinned Image

What is your favorite color?

GRAY

What is your middle name?

Elisabeth. Note the "s," not the "z."


The last song you listened to?

I love The Cure.
Heard this on the radio this morning. Made me smile.

Dogs or cats?

I love furry things...but I have to say canines hold my heart.
Especially these two.

New share:

I don't wear watches or bracelets because I hate having things around my wrists.
Don't put those shackles on me.

Passing award on to:

I want to do something different here and need your help.
Know of anyone (especially someone new to blogging) that you think is deserving of an award?
Let me know and let's pass on the love. :)

3 comments:

  1. Fun post! You definitely deserved the cute blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! I love the cake pic. Your pups are too cute together. Sometimes I wish Jack had a canine sibling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress. And the cake looks sooo good.

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground