I did it

Monday, January 9, 2012

The internet has been out all day and I'm nervous it's about to cut out again.
Sooo, I'll keep this short, sweet, and tantalizing. (Yes, I just used the word tantalizing).

I FINALLY re-painted the living/dining room. Remember this and this?
After living with it for 6 months I made the decision to re-paint yesterday.
I'm happy to report the new color is a success!! (I was worried at first.)
Story and all the gory details coming tomorrow.

Happy Monday friends.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see your new and improved painted room!

    I hate deciding on paint colors. I'm the WORST. I swear, no one is any more indecisive than me. Then, after I do take the plunge and paint, I second-guess myself.

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground