Anyone wanna buy me a dress?

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's been a while since I've done any kind of clothing-related post so I thought why the heck not do one today. Impeccable reasoning. Roll w/ it.

Plus, with the swimsuit arrival in almost every store (let's all eyeroll together) I thought I'd start browsing to see what's new for spring.

-----

This long maxi has been at Anthropologie for ages. I still love it.
I can't swallow the $138 pricetag though. Not for a maxi...I mean come on.
sigh.

source

.....

I have a cardigan obsession.
I love this $78 one from Anthropologie.

source


.....

The color and lace detail on this simple (but pricey - $118) J. Crew sweater are lovely.
Merino tatting lace sweater
source


......

I'm a lace-a-holic.
And this back!
Urban Outfitters - $69
Pinned Image
source


......

I'm not a red person but there's something I adore about this simple color-block dress from Forever 21.
Plus, at $27.80 who can beat it?


source


.....

How cute are these $16.80 Espadrille Flats from Forever 21?

source


.....

To be honest, I'm a bit on the fence about this $27.95 Ikat "T" from Gap.
But I have so many solid tops that I need some punches of print in the mix.

source


......

The green, the straps, the ease...oh Anthro
$98.

source


***
Anyone else notice I have a mild fixation on dresses?
I'm totally enthralled by the ease, simplicity, and beauty of them.
Kinda can't get enough.

Happy Wednesday friends!



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE dresses. I wouldn't wear anything but dresses until 2nd grade. That is not a lie. I have learned to love them in the winter, too, with the addition of cute tights that help keep me warm. And cardigans are also my friend because then I can wear a spring-y dress in the winter. My goal when I buy clothing is that it be multi-seasonal, if possible... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lace one!! I am in love with anything lace!! Just wish that one came with the "Forever 21 price tag" too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm rolling my eyes with you. :-) I LOOOOOVE that jcrew sweater! Man! I'm going to have to find a cheaper knock off version. Jen loves dresses...I should learn to love them too.
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am lusting after the green dress in a big way!!!

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground