Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner

Monday, December 5, 2011

It's the most chaotic time of the year (imagine that in song will you?)

I just got home from four days in south Texas (visiting inlaws). It was a good but long trip complete with speeding ticket (not mine), cracked windshield, and not enough vegetables. I'm about to hop in my jammies and snuggle on the couch with my favorite blanket and some hot tea...but before I do I wanted to announce the winner of the small, but sweet giveaway.

So without further adieu...


Congratulations Jessica from O. Alouette.

" Jessica @ O. Alouette said... Happy *belated* Birthday!! What a fun giveaway. My favorite holiday indulgence is candles. Lots of Christmas candles! "

I'll be contacting you soon to send the goodies your way Jessica. :)

Thanks again everyone for joining the fun (ha. well it was for me!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground