How to Tie a Scarf - Multiplied

Thursday, December 15, 2011


Like most of the world, scarves are one of my favorite winter accessories. One {ahem David} might say I collect too many of these outfit-makers but I would beg to differ. Each scarf is unique in color, size; and texture. But I was in a styling rut. I tied each scarf in virtually the same way...yep, square, traditional (rectangular), triange, ascots...you name it...all got the around-the-neck-through-the-loop look.

Pinned Image
source

Nice but boring...and not right for all scarf types.
I saw this video a few weeks ago. I can't recall if it was from Pinterest or another blog...but I liked it so much I wanted to share it with you today. Many of you may have already seen it, but just in case you haven't...



Fun right?
What's your favorite way?
Learn anything new?

3 comments:

  1. I have a problem with scarves/pashminas. We're talking 25+... BUT I have an excuse-- I try to bring one home from each vacation as a souvenir. I kinda went overboard in Italy because there were so many for so cheap.

    I usually wear mine folded in half, looped around my neck, and the ends fed through the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 scarves too! I justify buying them because you can make a whole new outfit with what you already have in your closet for just the price of a scarf. Yay for new ways to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scarves! Sometimes I can get them to look right and sometimes I can't. I don't apparently follow any particular steps. I didn't realize there were so many options! Not if I could remember any of them...is this girl available to help me in the mornings? :)

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground