Peaceful Acres

Wednesday, November 23, 2011


Today I'm thankful for last minute changes.
Late last night our schedule was suddenly open so we packed up the car a day early and got on the road to my Papa's.



I was so happy to hit the sack last night and indulged a little this morning by sleeping in. I went on a walk with the dogs (where I took the lovely pic above) after breakfast and have spent most of the day just being. 
Isn't it great to just be somewhere?
Being in this beautiful place with my beautiful family is like medicine for the soul.

So forgive me for not posting much. I'm going to go enjoy my sweet/crazy family and hope you will too.

Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving friends. (And forgive a girl if this is grammatically/spelling challenged...I'm NOT proofing today...rebel.)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, hope you're having a great time with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground