No camera means...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My camera is broken, my phone teetering on the edge, and I've got a birthday at the end of this month.
sigh
November might a long one.

Here are some of my most recent favorite-room finds.
Enjoy the eye candy {put down the post-Halloween stuff}.  :)

Pinned Image
source

The perfect laundry room.
(I don't need the 3 washers though).




Pinned Image
source

Office.
Gorgeous desk. Gorgeous walls. Gorgeous floors.



Pinned Image
source

Dining Room.
Not a huge fan of the pink and green but I love the clean, contemporary wallpaper, the settee, oval table and crisp white chairs.



Pinned Image
source

Kitchen.
Love it all. The only thing I might add? A little more color. Maybe in the dishes or a rug...




Pinned Image
source

Living Room.
Love that velvety blue/green sofa. So impractical for my life...but so lovely.





Pinned Image
source

Master.
White linens (a must) and books (a must).




Pinned Image
source

Another Master.
Love the clean white linens, the windows; the floors.




Pinned Image
source

Master Bath.
Obsessed w/ penny tiles.



Pinned Image
source


Master Bath.
Obsessed I say.





Pinned Image
source

Guest Room.
I can't get over twin beds in a guest space. Love, love, love, love, love.




Pinned Image
source


Guest Bath.
Plaid tile, old vanity, vessel sink; that mirror...need I say more.






What are your most recent favorite-room finds?




1 comment:

  1. I love that white, pink, and green dining area! Pink and green were our wedding colors, so I'm biased. :)

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground