If you will indulge me a little more

Monday, November 21, 2011

I got a phone call last night from the daughter of my old boss' best friend (whoa that's a mouthful). Little background: I was a nanny from jr. year of high school all the way through grad school (took a 2-3 yr hiatus in betwixt...but a LONG time). Anyway, I still get calls from time to time and (considering my bday is next week and I love babies and I have nothing better to do) I accepted the 2 day job.

What this means dear ones is that I won't be posting much until Wednesday so I hope you won't forget about me.

Hope you are all doing well. Can't wait to be back (and catch up on my reading too...wowzers. Ok, let's be honest, it probably won't ever happen...)

Until Wednesday friends...

2 comments:

  1. I will never forget about you. Unless I get dementia. Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground