Cookie Swap 2011

Wednesday, November 2, 2011


It will hardly surprise you...but today I'm thankful for
COOKIES and friends to share them with. 
{Wanna join the Thankful November Challenge too? Find out how here}


Courtney shared something on her blog yesterday that made my insides effervesce like champagne on NYE.

Have you heard about The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap 2011?




Sounds amazing right? I am tickled beyond belief.
I LOVE a cookie swap.
Plus I love getting fun mail {oh how I miss a good handwritten letter - not bills...boo...or junk mail full of strange catalogs I've never heard of.}

The general premise is this:
  • Sign-up (it's free)
  • Receive the addresses of 3 other bloggers
  • Send each of the 3 bloggers 1 dozen homemade cookies.
  • Receive 1 dozen homemade cookies from 3 other bloggers.
  • Write about it on your blog.
It could not be 1) a better idea...seriously or 2) more simple.


I already signed up...who's with me?
You have until November 18th to register.

The only thing I'm sad about is having to wait until Nov. 21st to find out who my matches are. 

Now to scour my recipe books for some great cookie recipes.
Any ideas?


1 comment:

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground