Blog Feature {Believing Boldly}

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I was floored last week when I got an email from Summer Jo over at Believing Boldly asking to feature one of my dessert recipes this month.  Unfortunately, due to my camera issues {hoping for a new one for my birthday}, I didn't have the chance to bake something new BUT I hope you'll check it out anyway.
Hint - this fall-inspired recipe brings in a LOT of traffic around these parts.

Make sure you look at all the other great bloggers/recipes there too.
I saw a recipe for salted dulce de leche brownies - oh my goodness! Divine.

Thanks so much Summer Jo!!

2 comments:

  1. I just stopped by from Nifty Thrifty Things and I'm now your newest follower! Great blog! I hope you'll stop by mine sometime!

    Shannon @ Imperfectly-Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! Found your blog through Summer Jo! Love your recipe and love your blog. Check my blog out when you get a chance ... Rian @ Tiger Fans in Cat Country ... http://tigerfansincatcountry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground