RUSH days

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I don't have much time today but I wanted to share my workout with you. 

I find it easy to neglect exercise on days like this...I'm rushed, short for time, lots of obligations, and at the end of it all, often feel too tired to workout. Though I've grown in determination and often push through anyway, when I saw this new workout from the TIU girls a few weeks ago I carefully tucked it away for just a day like today....I knew I'd need it.

Enter the RUSH workout.
This will only take you about 15 minutes to complete but it's SOOOO good and well worth the effort.
I just did it and feel great.
Actually, I wish I had time to do more. I {heart} sweat. Sounds gross but I really do.
(my own...not anyone else's)


Remember: Healthy is a choice.
We don't have to let our schedules determine our fitness.

Hope it motivates you on busy/chaotic days.








---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I'll be back soon with a NEW pumpkin recipe!!




2 comments:

  1. This looks good.

    I am actually a weirdo who makes room for exercise before other things. Not like I'm buff and work out hard but I have to walk or run at least 30 minutes a day. It keeps me sane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I miss working out.

    I had shoulder surgery in early August and haven't been allowed to do more than ride a stationary bike since. It's killing me.

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground