I'm home

Monday, October 24, 2011

Hey friends! I'm home from the most AMAZING weekend in NYC. 

I can't wait to share all the details with you but I'm kind of moving at a snails pace this morning. I'm working on editing pics today so be looking for the first post tomorrow sometime.

You won't believe the day I had leading up to the trip though.  Remember David had planned on getting me either a new phone or camera before the trip? But we ended up having so many unexpected fires to put out we didn't have the chance to do either.  This was most unfortunate because the night before our trip my {ancient} decides to freeze and stop working. UGH!
Then Nigel (aka Marley)
this one....

dug a HUGE hole under the fence and was frolicking about the neighborhood when I got home from running errands.
My mood went from sour to downright bitter. It wasn't pretty.
There may have been tears.

There were several other hiccups that day but things ended up working out alright in the end.

More on all of the details to come...

See you guys soon.


1 comment:

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground