Everyone has one

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Everyone has a personal style.  Even those who think they have no style...ahem, my Dad.
My style might be termed classic eclecticism.  I love clean, simple lines with unexpected or special details. 

Here are some items that capture my aesthetic.


green chalcedony earrings                 Pinned Image

1.                                                                 2.



Pinned Image     Pinned Image
3.                                                                                          4. 


Pinned Image  Pinned Image
5.                                                                                   6.





Pinned Image         Pinned Image
7.                                                                                      8.






Pinned Image

9.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1. www.elephantheart.com
2. etsy
3. www.hm.com
4. www.anthropologie.com
5. www.encoreuneminute.tumblr.com
6. www.zara.com
7. store.nomadshop.net
8. kyrku.com
9. www.maraisusa.com




What's YOUR style?





6 comments:

  1. i love, love, LOVE your style!! mine is similar to yours it seems. simple and clean, but spiced up with fun jewelry, accessories, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly how I describe my style as well!! I love #1 and #4 the very most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive wanted those shoes forever

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground