Bad News Bears

Thursday, October 20, 2011

No packing tip post today.
I'm sorry.

Here's the story: Last night around 8pm my phone started to freak out. It's old and sometimes has some quirkiness, but this was a never-before-seen, freak-show kind of thing. I started to panic. I need my phone...especially in NYC!

Being the neurotic, type "A" that I am, I had every day this week planned and organized to allow for a leisurely last day at home.  Ha!
So this morning I headed up to the store bright and early to swap my old Blackberry for a new one. I hoped there would be no problems. David has done it 2 or 3 times and it's already a service we pay for...I should be ok...right?
Oh how very wrong I was.

I will spare you the rest of the grisly details but let's just say I didn't get home until almost 1pm and I still had my old phone.

That is just the tip of the iceberg friends. Just the tip.
Today was epic.
It's now 8pm and I am still not 100% packed {though planning and spending the week wisely in preparation}. I am bone tired {what does that mean...did I make it up?} I want to eat {if I can find the energy} and then go to sleep...sllllleeeeeepppppp.  The girls are also heading over tonight but they're both running behind.  No ETA for either as of yet. The clock is ticking though...and at 5am we'll be on our way to the airport.

This is why you're not getting another packing post today. I have nothing to share! Nor any time to whip it together.

I am, however, planning on dedicating most of next week to our trip so I'll include my packing post then {I hope}.

Thanks so much for understanding.

Don't forget to check out my FIRST ever guest post at The Daily Crumb.


2 comments:

  1. Have fun in New York!! I hate packing. I always over pack because I wait until the last minute.

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground