Travel Hopes

Thursday, September 15, 2011


source

Meet Edinburgh Castle

If I haven't mentioned it before I am particularly enamored with the British Isles.  I've visited 3 times and find more to love each visit.  Although no longer romanticized and now familiar with things I don't care for, this part of the world  stillholds tremendous passion for me (maybe it has something to do with the damp, dreary weather...Mmmm, cozy.)  David and I have been to England, Wales, and Ireland...but Scotland, ah, she is the last to be introduced.

Plans are still in their blastula phase (embryology 101) but Dave and I are hoping to travel across the Atlantic sometime in early spring. Prayers appreciated.

If we get to go here are just a few things I want to see:


The Highlands

source



Lochness

source



Edinburgh

source




Beautiful countryside {and sheep}


source



Castles

source



sigh.





Question of the Day:
What's your dream vacation?
Where would you go? What would you do?










1 comment:

  1. I would go to Greece! M has absolutely zero desire to travel so getting him across an ocean will be tough :(

    Tab

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground