Living Room Plans

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Well, despite being an invalid on the couch this week I have managed to pull together a loose mood board for finishing the living room.  It gives you a general idea of where I want to take things.  You should know though that this was my first "official" mood board (is that even what they're called) so it's kind of rough around the edges.



1. Gray chevron rug - Urban Outfitters
or
2. Black chevron rug - Overstock.com
3. Gray sectional - West Elm
4. Accent pillow - Anthropologie
5. Accent pillow - Anthropologie
6. Accent pillow - World Market
7. Global pouf - Urban Outfitters
8. Faux fur ivory/gray throw - Target
9. Coffee table - Urban Outfitters
10. Other sofa option - Haverty's

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

5 comments:

  1. That's going to be gorgeous! Can't wait to see how it all shapes up!

    I hope you link it up to the living room link-up party on Wednesday! (I really, REALLY need to get my own room ready for that. EEK!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those throw pillows! So fun :) If I could I would decorate and redecorate my entire house all the time. There are just way too many things out there I like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sectional! Then again, I love everything at West Elm, so that doesn't surprise me! :) I think this is a great vision board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love those chevron rugs!! I really like your mood board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like those accent pillows! Thanks for linking up to Roomspiration today :)

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground