- 35 minutes Cardio (stationary bike). Can we say burning quads?
- TIU's Sandcastle Workout (circuit training)
- Curtsy curl (15x/side) - This is soooooo good for the sides of your legs
- Single-leg deadlift w/ row (10x/leg)
- Tummy tuck w/ glute kickback (15x/side)
- Heehaw (15x)
Do as the picture shows except (with the 5lb weights) held out parallel to the floor as you lean back and then down as you straighten up. I put a picture up of this one because I figured it was the one you were least likely to know. I don't even think this is the correct term, but Karena called it this in the tutorial video so I did here too.
After finishing up at the gym I came home and made myself lunch. I know I promised a recipe later today but I've had a minor change in plans so I'll have to get that to you Wednesday instead.
My lunch today was more like a brunch than a true lunch.
Organic skim milk
What'd you have for lunch today?