Legs and Lunch

Monday, September 12, 2011

What a difference a week makes.  I am so glad to be able to get back into my workout routine.  I haven't really had a chance to workout my legs properly since being sick so I wanted to kill this major muscle group today.  Here's what I did:

  • 35 minutes Cardio (stationary bike). Can we say burning quads?
  • TIU's Sandcastle Workout (circuit training)
          - Leg induction w/ arm lifts (15x/side w/ 5 lb weights)
          - Curtsy curl (15x/side) - This is soooooo good for the sides of your legs
          - Single-leg deadlift w/ row (10x/leg)
          - Tummy tuck w/ glute kickback (15x/side)
          - Heehaw (15x)

source: dancemedia.com


Do as the picture shows except (with the 5lb weights) held out parallel to the floor as you lean back and then down as you straighten up. I put a picture up of this one because I figured it was the one you were least likely to know. I don't even think this is the correct term, but Karena called it this in the tutorial video so I did here too. 


After finishing up at the gym I came home and made myself lunch.  I know I promised a recipe later today but I've had a minor change in plans so I'll have to get that to you Wednesday instead.

My lunch today was more like a brunch than a true lunch.


Scrambled eggs and colby jack cheese on a toasted wheat english muffin
Carrots
Bartlett pear
Organic skim milk




What'd you have for lunch today?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground