Fall Fitness Challenge: TIU

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Who doesn't love Pinterest? Seriously, who?  One of my favorite finds this summer has been video workouts from the Karena & Katrina, the Tone It Up girls.  They are AWESOME
 {Remember these arm and leg workouts?}

I also follow their blog and when I saw the Fall Fitness Challenge I was so pumped up I immediately signed up.  It's full of great things: emails, workouts, tips, encouragement, recipes; etc. Best thing is that it's FREE.  So because I like to share all of my good finds and inspiration w/ you I wanted to pass along the sign-up page.  It's not too late to start!

I do some version of their workouts almost every day now...and I even beat David up with them too. Haha. But in all truth the boy dies. He can't keep up. And he's buff.

Join with me and let's keep each other accountable and motivated.  Alright? Alright.


_____________________________________________________________________________
Forward this to your friends! Inspire them to get healthy with you this fall :)

Name
Email
Who Referred You!? :)
fall-fitness-seriestoneitup-fitness-challenge-fall-fitness-series

Tone It Up

1405 Hermosa Ave
Hermosa Beach, CA
90254
US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground