Back Troubles Can't Hold Me Down

Monday, September 26, 2011


If I'm not sick these days, I'm injured. So frustrating. This has really thrown off my workouts but I'm still trying to do something every day, even if it's minimal (like getting off the floor and walking to the kitchen..ha! sad but true).  The other night I did this BOOTY workout.  I chose it because I knew I wouldn't have to get off the floor.  And hey, a workout is still a workout and it WAS tough. My buns were on fire. Fire I say! Love it.
And y'all know I already love the TIU girls.

Meet the Beach Bum workout.

It hurt so good.




Hit it hard ladies.
You are stronger than you know.





Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!!!

4 comments:

  1. I totally need to try this workout. My butt is my problem area. I've been doing Jillian Michaels and its got me sore for days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man. My butt is cowering in shame thinking about that workout. You GO, girl!

    And thank you so much for your super sweet and hilarious comment. I laughed out loud at the image of you sitting on top of an abandoned dresser AND what happened to your dogs...have they ever done that before?!

    I would circle YES on your friend note, by the way. This is why I love blogging..."meeting" awesome and uplifting people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica - I love Jillian. She scares/motivates me at the same time. Haha!
    Erin - NO! The dummies have never done anything like that before. They were so happy too! Ugh.

    And you're right, the best part of blogging = other amazing, talented, sweet, blogger friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can so relate to you. I am recovering from an appendectomy and will start to work out again this week after 3 weeks off. Yikes...can you say pain? Hope you recover very quickly!!

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground