Clean Eating Magazine

Saturday, August 20, 2011

I typically don't listen to music or read anything when I'm doing cardio on one of the machines at the gym (treadmill, bike, etc.) 
I'm a weirdie. 
But as I walked past the magazine rack Thursday this pretty little cover caught my eye...


{Ok, so it wasn't this exact cover...I couldn't find a picture of this month, but this is the mag.}

I admit I was a bit skeptical at first.  Was this magazine going to be all about salads?
Gag me.

I imagined gourmet/bizarre/expensive recipes or ones so impractical no real person could/would do it.  I also expected to read about never eating anything with sugar or butter ever again (as much as I'm an advocate for eating real food...I know I'm gonna have Chick-fil-A once in a while or *gasp* a brownie or slice of cake.) 

Have I been living under a rock? 

Can I just tell you how delighted I am by this magazine?!!  There are so many GREAT recipes, ideas, and articles.  We're talking cream cheese stuffed french toast (yes! that's right), chocolate desserts, burgers, tacos, lasagna, stuffed shells, etc.
I was slack-jawed.
And wanted to rush home and subscribe right then (I heart magazine subscriptions.)
Caution won though.  Maybe I just got a good month or something...it is possible this is a fluke...but I am hopeful.  So help a girl out...

Have you heard of them before? What are your thoughts?
Check it out and let me know what you think. 
 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this but you better believe I'm going to be hunting it down. That is totally my kind of mag!! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. clean eating mag has been the apple of my eye for a good year now. you'll never look back! so glad you found the light!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground