Well, It's Painted...

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

But that's about it. 

We got a phone call late Sunday night that my father-in-law, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and two nieces were heading up for a visit on Tuesday or Wednesday.  Yippee...but wait...(dramatic pause as I look around my completely trashed house in horror).  Project week had to come to an abrupt end and clean-up had to begin.  We made it though but I. am. exhausted.

At least you get to see the grey though.  I'm here for you. No really. You.

The transformation will continue next week though...I hope. :) 


Oh! I did get navy curtains and put up a new light fixture. :)




Sam still has a smear of grey paint on his ear. Oops. 






Next up...furniture changes, rug, curtains, art; accessories.




See y'all next week.  I've got a household of guests to enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you love impromptu guests?! (Even though it is probably great to see them!) The gray with the navy looks really nice. Yay for progress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The legs on that table are SO PRETTY! And the grey looks awesome. And I LOVE your painting above the mantle. it's perfect.

    I miss you. And have been thinking of you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It looks so different. I love it! Can't wait to see the finished look.

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground