Girls Weekend

Friday, June 24, 2011


By the time you read this I will be on my way to downtown Dallas.  
It's a short drive but I'm super excited. 
The reason? Girl's weekend with my bff


I can't tell you how excited I am for some "away" time.  This may seem ironic as I've been away from blog world for 2 months and, if you know me, well there have been personal changes lately too.  But let me tell you, this season of my life is more than uncharted...it's a 1519-Cortez-lands-in-Mexico kind of jungle.  Mama needs a get-away.


The plans?
{this is the best part}
a little baking
a little working out
lots of laughs
great conversations
probably a few tears (what else are bff's for right?)
sno cones
and maybe a few delicious summer beverages

Sounds perfect.
I can't wait.





What are your plans for this first official weekend of summer?
Get out there and enjoy it!!!!

 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds fabulous! Hope you have a fun, relaxing time landing in your jungle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground