Work

Monday, May 2, 2011

My job and personal life are colliding this week. My church, The Village, is hosting the Association of Biblical Counselors 3rd annual conference Thursday - Saturday {hello, explains why I've been/will be absentee this week}.

The topic this year is: The Groaning Cosmos: Sin, Suffering, and the Gospel.  It's going to be incredible.
Our speakers include my pastor, Matt Chandler, Paul Tripp, Elyse Fitzpatrick, Bob Kellemen, Tullian Tchividjian, and my boss, Jeremy Lelek. 

This isn't just for counselors, it's for anyone.  Come join us if you can!!  {And say hi if you see me at one of our booths!} Online registration ends tomorrow, May 3rd at 6pm, but we will have walk-up registration open as long as there are seats. 

Oh, just a teaser...here's my pastor, Matt Chandler, in an interview about the conference w/ my boss, Jeremy Lelek, president of ABC. 


The Groaning Cosmos: Interview with Matt Chandler from Assoc. of Biblical Counselors on Vimeo.




See y'all next week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground