New Music

Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Monday Morning!!

I have a special treat for you today. 
Last week our church launched it's new worship album, God of Victory.  It's pretty amazing {I'm not just saying that because I'm a member either...no promotions here}.  It's just good, soul-stirring music.  It will encourage, edify, and minister to your heart.  I highly recommend it!   

Just a little fun fact for you - one of the tracks, Glorious Day, you might recognize from your local Christian radio station.  Casting Crowns adapted the song and put it on their latest album.  The song, however, was created by our worship pastor, Michael Bleecker.  He found the words in an old hymnal and wrote the melody - it's been a staple in our worship for years. 

So seriously, go check it out.  You can click the text link at the top or the icon below.  It will take you to the official website where you'll see a short video from Bleecker about the album, check out a few songs...see if you like it...and then {because you won't just like it...you'll love it...} see how to download the album from itunes. 



Making your Monday just a little brighter..it's what I'm here for.
 :) 


1 comment:

  1. Ah! Glorious Day! I wanted to sing it with my family for Easter (we're having a family music thing) but we're going with a different song. Too cool that it has roots in your church--it's an awesome song! :)

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground