Inspiration Corner

Friday, April 22, 2011

Imagine if you will softly playing music {a little Bach or Schubert perhaps}, a lazy dog asleep on the floor, a lovely afghan across the lap, and, oh, what's this, a charming novel in hand.  Ahhh, perfection
{No I'm not joking...or 100}. 

B.o.o.k.s. 
I love 'em. 

Check out these brilliant book storage solutions.  source. 

They are amazing.


I seriously want this...in a smaller version....on my wall. right now.





I wish this came with a tutorial.  I want to create this amazing sculpture shelf. 
amazing.





Yes. I'll take it.






Brilliant!










This is beyond clever.  I could stare at it all day. 


Do you have any favs??? 
If you want to see more check out the source link at the top for the rest of the "20 Insanely Creative Bookshelves" list.

This concludes today's inspiration corner.

"pan out, dim lights; fade music"



{I'm a dork. :)}

4 comments:

  1. wow, this was awesome! i like the read one :) and also liked when you said "no I'm not joking...or 100" HAHHA. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the READ one! I wonder how you'd DIY these. And would the man be a mandatory part of that first one, should someone choose to DIY it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely geeking out with you over this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!! Wish I could make them all....(LOL....and you are definitely NOT a dork) :-) I love your blog...I am a follower and I I can't wait to get your post! ...You inspire me so much! I have been blogging for awhile now and I just recently changed my interest to home decorating and making my home beautiful! I was so excited to find your blog and learn from you. I'm working on some projects right now and I can't wait to post it so that you can let me know what you think! Come on by my blog for a little PEEK and subscribe! :-). Bug Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground