Fabric, Fabric, Fabric

Monday, April 11, 2011

I had an ammmmmmazing weekend!  D and I, along with 4 of our best couple friends (aka home group), went to a beautiful cabin in East Texas for the weekend.  Our weekend was full of four-wheeling, fishing, shooting (targets), laughing, eating, and talking about the Lord.  We had a wonderful, wonderful time.

Monday is here again though and I'm having to force myself to be productive. *sigh*  Sometimes really good weekends just don't want to be over. ever.

True to my word, however, I wanted to show you the fabric choices I'm considering for the office curtains.  There's only one window in the office but it's the first thing you see when you walk in the room so I want it to have a strong visual impact.  All of the following are pretty bold in pattern and color.  Some of them may seem a little crazyyy but it's intentional in a room of otherwise very muted color and {virtually} no pattern to speak of.  Remember: the walls are completely white now.  
 Have a little faith (har har).

I'm also considering getting rid of the ikea daybed too.  Not sure what I would put there but I'm just not liking the frame and scale of the bed in the room now. Decisions, decisions.

Anyway, back to the fabric...any favorites?  I go back and forth. 
Help. 


Option 1


Option 2


Option 3


Option 4



Option 5



Option 6



Option 7



Option 8



Option 9


Option 10



Happy Monday!



freckled laundry

8 comments:

  1. 9, 8, 1.

    9/8 are tied for first place

    1 is coming in a close second.

    I would choose the pattern that is a different color(s) than the rest of your house, just so each room is unique in it's own colorful way! those are all super cute though and I know you will make it look way gorg!

    I have faith! (har har).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! However 5, 6 & 10 are my absolute favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful choices. 1 and 8 are my favs. If you do decide to not use your daybed, I know someone who will buy it and take it off your hands :)

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground