Shoes, Glorious Shoes

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ah spring!  The budding trees outside {I love the white blooms of our Bradford Pears} have reminded me that the days of boots and fully-covered feet will soon be a distant memory.  Spring in Texas is particularly lovely: bluebonnets, perfect temperatures, random rain showers, ah, and sunshine on my tootsies.
Three cheers for beautiful spring shoes.

Suede Astria sandals
j.crew
 
Rainy day bow ballet flats
j.crew
 
Cavo capri sandals
j.crew
 
anthropologie
 
anthropologie
 
anthropologie
 
Piperlime
 
Piperlime
 
 
 
Also, just for the record, I HATE shoes that do this:
What is that anyway?  The crescent-shaped elastic shoe does nothing for me.  Stay away trend, stay away! 
 

1 comment:

  1. you are a wicked temptress with your seductive shoe stirrings.

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground