Office Update

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I have spent the past two days priming (3 coats) and painting our office.  Today I finally got to use the stencil...but honestly I'm not too excited about it.  Take a look:

before




during


See how messy they are?  I don't know if I can deal with that.  Part of it is likely due to operator error but I'm following the directions to the "T". Plus my OCD is kind of going nuts about making sure the lines are level and each one the correct diameter...oh this may not have been the best project for me.  Someone come help!! 

I've got to figure it out soon though. The painting has to be completed this weekend because come Monday I've got to be able to use the space. No pressure.



But for now I'm gonna take a break and stay out of this room for a while.  Maybe some fresh air and a good shower will help me figure things out. 


3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I've been thinking I would do a stencil exactly like this in our office someday. What's not working? Is the paint bleeding through? (For the record, at least in the picture, I think it looks pretty great!) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, from the pic it looks like it's coming along great. Maybe step back from it and don't overanalyze it too close up. Once you have all your things back in I'll bet you are going to be thrilled w/ your hard wok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's good faith. it'll look better once it's all done! just stick with it... the imperfections will just give it character.

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground