Needed: A New Look

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

After that last catfish picture I'm sure you're all thinking this means me...but you'd be wrong.  TSP needs a makeover worse than, well, Kirsty Alley needs Jenny Craig again.  {I don't watch DWTS but maybe that'll help too}.  I don't mean that in an ugly way {though I can see how it might come across like that}.  My point is this: blog is sad, pathetic, and in need of design help...I love her but it's true.  And since I have approximately 0 skills when it comes to HTML and all that other cyber brouhaha, it's time for a professional to step in.

I found a girl whose work I love and has really reasonable prices...but I'm still waiting to hear back from her.  If that doesn't work out though I don't know what I'll do or how long TSP will have to endure.  This is almost too painful to think about. 

If anyone has any helpful suggestions or resources to share I'm all ears, figuratively that is. {Don't want TSP to think she needs those babies pinned back or anything.}  I really need to find a format/style/look that mirrors what I want this place to be because, as we all know, cyber spaces are important too. 

So share and share alike people.  I'm new to the blog block and sister needs some help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground