Teaser

Monday, February 21, 2011

Make-over weekend was  success!  Well, at least in part.  The room is still as yet unfinished, but we've made great progress.  I spent the better part of Saturday and Sunday on the hunt for the last few items, namely curtains and a rug, but  {sadly} I returned home empty handed both days.  Our new (accent) quilt was also missing {although I am assured it is on it's way}... so this means NO big reveal today.  So sad, so sad. 

I thought instead I'd give you a small glimpse into some of the projects we had going on this weekend. Most of these are minor details but maybe it'll give you a tiny peak at the direction we're headed with the room.  I've still got a few surprises up my sleeve and can't wait to show you all the final product.


I worked on two abstract paintings for the room Sunday afternoon. This is a small piece of one.

Wasn't exactly planning that lovely view into the bathroom.  


A favorite piece: an antique print from England that we bought on vacation in 2009.


Accent lamp. 


That's all for now folks.  Hopefully this week will see the arrival of our quilt and the purchase of a rug and curtains.  The final reveal will be soon!! 

Stay tuned!!!   

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited. And great (fragment of a) painting! I'll be waiting on pins and needles.

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground