The Nester Likes Me!!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh goodness, what an unexpected treat I have for you today.  Ok, so I'm not sure if you'll think it's a treat, but I'm pretty jazzed about it. 

So if you don't know who the Nester is...shame on you.  Her cute blog is FULL of fantastic ideas, inspiration, tips, and real-life charm.  Trust me, one look and you'll be hooked.  Yesterday she wrote a great blog about why we buy {and keep buying} cute stuff that we really have no use for...I believe her term was "Great Deal-itis Disease Syndrome".  Funny stuff.  Anywho, I posted a comment about a tip or two I use to help keep that monster at bay {much like my clothes shopping tips from last week}.  Today you can imagine my surprise when she posted my comment [along with a few of her other favorites] on her blog.  It seems us bargain girls had LOTS to say about the good-deal bug. 

Check it out!! My comment is like half-way down...look for "Faith".  Yippee!!! 

http://www.thenester.com/2011/02/your-thoughts-on-thrifting-itis.html

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! So excited for you, Faithie. And I think your comments were definately worth the shout out.

    And she should probably fall in love with your blog too because... let's face it... you're incredibly well written.

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground