Introductions

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This is my little family.  They'll probably pop in and out of here from time-to-time so I thought it was only proper to introduce them. 


Nigel


This is Nigel.  He's 100 lbs of sweetness and love.  His favorite things are snuggling, eating, and sleeping.  He's a gentle-giant.


Sampson



Sampson is the best dog in the world.  He's smart, obedient, energetic, protective (in a non-aggressive way), and playful.  He was valedictorian of his doggy training school and hasn't looked back since.  Love that mut!



Oliver
Olie is, well, a cat and though I need not elaborate, he is what some might call independent.  He gets along great with Sam (although he was not pleased by Nigel's arrival 1.5 years ago...and still isn't).  He is loving and sweet but when he's through with you he's perfectly content all by himself. 


David
This hunky latino is my hubby.  He's a car guy (works for Audi), doesn't know any Spanish [despite growing up in a home with 2 spanish-speaking parents], and can fix/make just about anything.  He's pretty great.


Me
I'm not really sure how to describe myself and honestly hate having to do so.  I suppose I'm a little goofy, but probably still too serious for my age.  I'm a counselor with a passion for people who's simultaneously a shy introvert.  I'm a book-devourer, language lover, and traveler etc. etc.  But really, I guess at the end of the day I'm just an ordinary girl.  Nothing special or outside-the-box, just regular, plain, vanilla me.  And that's ok.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground