Happy Dress Day!!!!

Monday, February 14, 2011

aka...Happy Valentine's Day!! 

I'm sick as a dog right now.  My throat burst into flames last Thursday and then exploded into a rip-roaring sinus infection this weekend.  Fun.

Despite my weakened somatic state I wanted to share a lovely Valentine's treat with you.  This is something many of you have likely heard about but today is the day...BHLDN is here!!!  The company that owns Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, and Free People launched their new bridal company today...BHLDN (beholden).  Oh...it is amazing. 

Just look at these fantastic gowns:











And these amazing bridesmaids *cough* anytime dresses







Oh, yea, and they also have lingerie, jewelry, shoes, hair accessories, cover-ups and more.  

Just check out these amazing I-Love-You earrings:  

These gorgeous heels

Or this headpiece



Seriously, it's almost too much wonderful goodness in one place. 

So go, check them out...even if you're married or think you never will be.  It's a place to dream.  You might be surprised at how much you could translate into real-world, non-wedding use (ok, well probably not the gowns).

I'm already thinking vow renewal!!   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground