The Art of Easy Wearing

Thursday, February 24, 2011

So if it isn't already clear, I'm about as low-maintenance as a girl can get.  I'm all about simplicity and ease of style.  I don't care how cute something is, if I have to suffer to wear it I won't.  The thought of staring my closet hangers for 20 minutes every morning trying to find something to wear is agonizing.  I refuse to do it.  This is why I only buy what I love, but not just that, I buy things that are classic in silhouette, color, or detail.  And when I'm shopping I'm not looking just for pieces, but for outfits.  My goal is to figure out as many ways of using a particular piece so as to make sure my wardrobe is flexible and full of options.  This is what we call the art of easy wearing

One of my favorite ways to do this is with dresses.  I love dresses - one piece and you're out the door. {Ah, perfection!}  And with spring just around the corner, all of my favorite stores are beginning to reveal their lovely spring ensembles.  These are a few of my favorites:
















all courtesy of Anthropologie

1 comment:

  1. My favorites are the first and the yellow one! And I agree, not only are dresses SO CUTE and easy, but they make a cheap entire outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Write away. I love hearing from you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground